Maintaining a healthy and nourishing diet is an important component of your breast cancer treatment. Lovelace Women’s Hospital has licensed dietitians available for individual consultations and group education sessions to help patients create and maintain a nutritious diet for a healthy lifestyle.
Our dietitian covers:
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Nutrition during/after cancer treatment
- Specific diets (i.e. low fat diet)
- Managing common side effects from chemotherapy/radiation, including:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss due to treatment
- Feeling tired
- Sore mouth/sore throat
- Dry mouth/thick saliva
- Taste changes
Call 505.727.6930 for more information or to schedule an appointment.